The High Price of OTR Life – The REAL Price of Over the Road Truck Driving Jobs
As an OTR (Over the Road) truck driver, there are high (hidden) costs to be paid, which some truckers who are interested in this type of truck driving job may not be aware of.
1. Long hours. Long unpaid hours, if on a mileage rate pay system.
2. Out of pocket expenses you’ll incur when away from home. This cuts into your bottom line net pay.
3. Stres + emotional strain being away from home, often for long periods of time. You as a professional driver will pay the price and so will your family/partner.
4. Lots of sitting. Challenging to stay healthy.
5. Loneliness and depression.
There are more costs, but these are the 5 main costs of an over the road truck driving career.
Be sure to understand what this lifestyle is all about before getting into it.
MORE VIDEOS RELATED TO OVER THE ROAD TRUCK DRIVING JOBS
https://youtu.be/ZWAe_W83_TI Depression in Truckers – What You Need to Know About the Dark Side of a Truck Driving Career
https://youtu.be/Qw9TzkPNhE0 5 Best Truck Stops in America!
https://youtu.be/U-yagVbEloU Long Haul (OTR Trucking) vs Short Haul Truck Driving Jobs
https://youtu.be/reERxIHLuJA How to Chain Up
JOIN OUR SMART TRUCKING MEMBERSHIP GROUP HERE ( IF YOU DON’T FIND A LINK BESIDE OUR VIDEOS!
JUST CLICK HERE AND YOU’LL BE GUIDED THROUGH THE EASY STEPS!)
SUBSCRIBE to learn more tips and advice especially for the trucker!
OUR MUSIC IS ALL SOURCED FROM YOUTUBE.
Music: From Youtube Library
#otr #trucker #cdl #trucking